Customer line service will be limited during Christmas holidays and New year
Due to goverment directive we have changed opening hours of our branch offices and our customer line
Operation time of the customer line
Due to operating reasons we are temporarily closing following Interchange shops, Český Krumlov, Karlovy Vary and in Prague, Hradčanská, Uhelný trh and JosefskáOlder News
Pay your Bills
Quick Pay Service
- Allows physical person to quickly pay cash transfers to chosen contractually tied companies.
- This way you can pay some goods, utility bills, insurance payments and various other fees mostly to multinational companies in the USA, etc.
- This service is not available in all countries and is governed by special conditions and tariffs
- Make sure that the company you are dealing with is really accepting this method of payment through Western Union services and verify whether the invoice contains the necessary information for payment.
- fill in the blue form "Payment Services - Quick Pay" , and proceed as in the standard sending of money transfer
- You have to provide the Company Name, Company Code, required amount including decimals and unique number assigned to your payment marked as Account number. If the information is not correct, it won´t be technically possible to complete the payment.